Re: [INTERFACES] crypt not included when compiling libpgtcl !!!!!!! - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Ken J. Wright
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] crypt not included when compiling libpgtcl !!!!!!!
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Tom,

I pulled down the latest 6.4 snapshot today & had a similar problem with
the missing crypt, although not related to tcl. Following is the exact &
only changes I had to make based on the earlier mail list discussion about
this problem. Should this not make it to the source tree to save others
from the same fate? It took a while just to chase the previous mailings. My
system is RedHat Linux 5.0, kernel 2.0.31.

$ diff Makefile.shlib.1 Makefile.shlib
107a108
>   SHLIB_LINK          := -lcrypt
110c111
<   LDFLAGS_SL          := -shared -soname $(shlib)
---
>   LDFLAGS_SL          := -Bdynamic -shared -soname $(shlib)

Ken