pgAdmin III: timestamp displayed in what time zone? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Fred Janon
Subject pgAdmin III: timestamp displayed in what time zone?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I am using Postgres 8.3. I have a table defined like this:

=======================
-- Table: timeson

-- DROP TABLE timeson;

CREATE TABLE timeson
(
  id bigint NOT NULL,
  enddatetime timestamp without time zone NOT NULL,
  startdatetime timestamp without time zone NOT NULL,
  times_id bigint,
  CONSTRAINT timeson_pkey PRIMARY KEY (id),
  CONSTRAINT fkb1af5ba5890cf3da FOREIGN KEY (times_id)
      REFERENCES times (id) MATCH SIMPLE
      ON UPDATE NO ACTION ON DELETE NO ACTION
)
WITH (OIDS=FALSE);
ALTER TABLE timeson OWNER TO myfreo;

I populate the table with some data and use pgAdmin III 1.8.4 to view the date "View date> first top100 rows". the question is: in what timezone are the fields showed in pgAdmin? no timezone (as stored), the server time zone or the time zone of the computer where pgAdmin runs?

Thanks

Fred