Re: automatically generating node support functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: automatically generating node support functions
Date
Re: automatically generating node support functions  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 07.06.21 22:27, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> I wrote a script to automatically generate the node support functions
> (copy, equal, out, and read, as well as the node tags enum) from the
> struct definitions.
>
> The first eight patches are to clean up various inconsistencies to make
> parsing or generation easier.

Are there any concerns about the patches 0001 through 0008?  Otherwise,
maybe we could get those out of the way.