Re: REVOKE to an user that doesn't exist - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Moreno Andreo
Subject Re: REVOKE to an user that doesn't exist
Date
List pgsql-general
Il 12/12/2018 16:01, Tom Lane ha scritto:

> The safest way to clean it up manually would be to set the pg_proc.proacl
> field for that function to NULL.  If there are other grants about the
> function, you could try removing the bad entry, but it would likely be
> safer to just re-grant after the upgrade.

Setting the column (and several others from other tables such as
pg_class) to null made me possible to upgrade the cluster. After the
upgrade, I issued the necessary GRANTs and everything is up & running on
Postgres 10 now!

Thanks again

Moreno.-