Re: initdb in current cvs head broken? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavan Deolasee
Subject Re: initdb in current cvs head broken?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 5:36 PM, Sushant Sinha <sushant354@gmail.com> wrote:

> Seems like a bug to me. Is the tree stable only after commit fests and I
> should not use the unstable tree for generating patches?

I quickly tried on my repo and its working fine. (Well it could be a
bit out of sync with the head).

Usually, the tree may get a bit inconsistent during the active period,
but its not very common. I've seen committers doing a good job before
checking in any code and making sure it works fine (atleast initdb and
regression tests).

I would suggest doing a clean build at your end once again.

Thanks,
Pavan

--
Pavan Deolasee