Re: HOT WIP Patch - version 6.3 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Pavan Deolasee
Subject Re: HOT WIP Patch - version 6.3
Date
Re: HOT WIP Patch - version 6.3
List pgsql-patches

On 4/3/07, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:

Thanks Bruce. I would like to submit atleast one more revision
which would include couple of TODOs mentioned in my last mail.
I would also like to do some cleanup and commenting to make
review process easier. I hope to do this before the weekend,
but if someone wants to start reviewing it before, please let me
know.

Is there something more that I can do to help the review process ?
I've posted almost all the design ideas as and when I was posting
patch revisions. Would it help to consolidate them in a single
document ?

Thanks,
Pavan

--