Re: HOT WIP Patch - version 6.3 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Re: HOT WIP Patch - version 6.3
Date
List pgsql-patches
> On 4/3/07, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> >

> > Your patch has been added to the PostgreSQL unapplied patches list at:
> >

> Thanks Bruce. I would like to submit atleast one more revision
> which would include couple of TODOs mentioned in my last mail.
> I would also like to do some cleanup and commenting to make
> review process easier. I hope to do this before the weekend,
> but if someone wants to start reviewing it before, please let me
> know.
>
> Is there something more that I can do to help the review process ?
> I've posted almost all the design ideas as and when I was posting
> patch revisions. Would it help to consolidate them in a single
> document ?

That would help me lot. Also it would be nice it is place in a source
directory as a README file. I have a design document of HOT posted by
Simon on 2007/02/07. I wonder what have changed since the proposal.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan