Re: rw_redis_fdw: SQL Errors when statement is within a function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: rw_redis_fdw: SQL Errors when statement is within a function
Date
List pgsql-general
On 10/29/18 3:58 AM, GPT wrote:
> Hi, I had a wonderful Sunday, and have no intention to change that sense!
>
> Dear PG developers, young and/or middle age, and rest users, please
> check the errors the PG gave me.

> happen as Adrian wrote, and life goes on.
>
> What I would like to ask from developers is:
>
> Please, if possible improve the error system!

The improvement is already there:

https://github.com/nahanni/rw_redis_fdw/issues/14

"Turning on debugging, the first 5 tries parses the where clause as:"

For more information see:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/runtime-config-logging.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-LOGGING-WHEN

In particular: Table 19.1. Message Severity Levels.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com