Re: Fwd: "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM" still causing issues (deadlock) in PostgreSQL 14.3/4? - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Marco Boeringa
Subject Re: Fwd: "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM" still causing issues (deadlock) in PostgreSQL 14.3/4?
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Unfortunately, it now also again, as I have seen before in the same
situation, took my PG14.4 server down by filling up my entire Ubuntu
file system root, the PostgreSQL server process shut down the connection
automatically as a consequence.

It is not clear to me what is actually being written out that causes
this. I am not really an Ubuntu / Linux expert. Any suggestions for
commands to quickly find out where PostgreSQL may have dumped 100's of
GB of data in file system root, as I had over 700 GB free space there?