Re: BUG #5015: MySQL migration wizard does not start - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Aris Setyawan
Subject Re: BUG #5015: MySQL migration wizard does not start
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I didn't update the MigrationWizard.jar file, because download link was
error. In my command prompt, I change dir to "EnterpriseDB-MigrationWizard"
directory then change some full path file to relative path file. In my
environment, i change directory to "C:\Program
Files\PostgreSQL\EnterpriseDB-MigrationWizard" then i replace
C:\Windows\system32\wscript.exe //NoLogo "C:\Program
Files\PostgreSQL\EnterpriseDB-MigrationWizard\scripts\launchMigrationWizard.vbs"
"" "C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.5.0_06/jre/bin/java.exe" "-jar
MigrationWizard.jar" "C:\Program
Files\PostgreSQL\EnterpriseDB-MigrationWizard" command with
C:\Windows\system32\wscript.exe //NoLogo "scripts\launchMigrationWizard.vbs"
"" "java.exe" "-jar MigrationWizard.jar" "", and worked.