Re: syncing with a MySQL DB - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ernesto Quiñones
Subject Re: syncing with a MySQL DB
Date
List pgsql-general
I use dbi-link, work fine, but I have problems when I call mysql
tables "linked" and these tables are big, maybe a millon records, the
answers is really slow, I need to wait 5 or more minutes to have an
answer in a single query like this "select * from table limit 10", I
am thinking maybe dbi-link download all the data to pgsql before to
give me the answer.

Anybody knows how improve this?

thnaks