Re: strange sum behaviour - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Baerg
Subject Re: strange sum behaviour
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for so many prompt responses. I have researched the differences
between floating point and arbitrary precision numbers in the pgsql
docs and understand now what is happening.

Thanks again to the many great members of the pgsql community.

Andrew