Re: building psqlodbc-07.03.0260 failed: "no suitable ODBC driver manager found" - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Lee Rubao
Subject Re: building psqlodbc-07.03.0260 failed: "no suitable ODBC driver manager found"
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Thank you. I finished the compilation with LDFLAGS = -L/usr/local/lib.

2006/3/7, Hiroshi Saito <saito@inetrt.skcapi.co.jp>:
> > I have already installed unixODBC-2.2.11 which is working well on my
> > machine.
> >
> > But ,what is the problem of building psqlodbc and how can i fix it?
>
> Umm, Is the directory which you installed contained in path?
> Although odbc_config shows the place, is there?
> or place of libodbcinst.a....
> configure looks for SQLGetPrivateProfileString of odbcinst.

Ahh, Some supplement.
Please see CONFIG_sample.txt

CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/pgsql/include -I/usr/include/openssl"
LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/pgsql/lib"
export CPPFLAGS LDFLAGS
configure --enable-unicode --with-unixodbc --with-odbcver=0x0300 --enable-pthreads

Furthermore, Please check of LD_LIBRARY_PATH at the time of execution.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito