Re: fun fact about temp tables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Grigory Smolkin
Subject Re: fun fact about temp tables
Date
Re: fun fact about temp tables  (Andrew Sullivan <ajs@crankycanuck.ca>)
List pgsql-general

Thank you for your answer.

But it`s temporary table so it`s equal to saying 'I don`t care about this data' and I can get 'out of disk space' regardless of using temporary tables.

What are we winning here?