Re: how to: list of synonyms (Oracle)? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Black
Subject Re: how to: list of synonyms (Oracle)?
Date
List pgsql-general
There is a table called all_synonyms that will list all the synonyms.
In this table is a column called "owner" this is the schema in which
the object exists.

I recommend that you invest the $50.00 US an get a good Oracle book
or check the Oracle site for the free databases, or purchase the cd for
$79.00 that contains all the documentation, complete database and
extras.