Re: How does postgres handle non literal string values - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Vernon Wu
Subject Re: How does postgres handle non literal string values
Date
List pgsql-sql
In general, it isn't a good idea to have SQL statements in JSP files. A good practise is using Mode 2. The Struts is a

popular Mode 2 framework. If your application is very small and it won't grow into a big one, you can get around using

Mode 1. In the situation, the SQL tags of JSTL will be a recommeded mechanism.