Re: OS X Install - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lint Hasenpfeffer
Subject Re: OS X Install
Date
List pgsql-general
Apple as a nice (yet slightly outdated) write up on settting up pg.
http://developer.apple.com/internet/opensource/postgres.html

So you can just use the account setup portion. In any case the build it
generally painless.

John :

I can't speak to Server, but its not installed in 10.3 consumer version.