Re: Active Directory - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brian Maguire
Subject Re: Active Directory
Date
List pgsql-general
Couple resources that may be of value.  Supposedly you can access active
directory almost the same as SQL

SQLStmt = "SELECT cn " & _
          "FROM 'LDAP://LDAPSERVER:1003/o=microsoft/ou=members' " & _
          "WHERE objectClass='*'"

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/netdir/
adsi/active_directory.asp

I am not sure what scripting language you are programming the intranet
in but this example should able to do something with JAVA if not you
could build the object in vb or C++ and make it soapy.

Or even easier ....These guys have a product specific to your problem
http://www.wedgetail.com/solution/sso.html There is an eval version...