RE: [HACKERS] report for Win32 port - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Horak Daniel
Subject RE: [HACKERS] report for Win32 port
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> > I have tested current snapshot (from CVS) to compile and
> run on Windows NT.
> >
> > It compiles mostly OK. The only problem is with linking the
> libpq++, but it
> > can be a general problem:
> >
> > pgcursordb.o: In function `_8PgCursorRC12PgConnectionPCc':
> >
> /usr/src/pgsql.test/src/interfaces/libpq++/pgcursordb.cc:37: undefined
> > reference
> >  to `PgTransaction::PgTransaction(PgConnection const &)'
>
> Interesting.  I wonder if any other platforms or compilers are also
> showing this...  I'll submit the patch later today.

Because it is still here, I have looked at this and I think this is the
problem:
in file pgtransdb.h there is declared constructor PgTransaction(const
PgConnection&)', but there is no implementation in pgtransdb.cc and possibly
in higher layers of the "call stack" (pgDatabase,....)

The solution can be to remove the constructor pgCursor(const PgConnection&,
const char* cursor) from pgcursordb.h (and .cc).
        Dan