Re: Update Old Version Public Keys? - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From David E. Wheeler
Subject Re: Update Old Version Public Keys?
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
On Jun 14, 2020, at 16:06, David E. Wheeler <david@justatheory.com> wrote:

> ADD https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/postgresql-common/-/blob/master/pgdg/apt.postgresql.org.sh \
>    && apt.postgresql.org.sh \
>    && /apt.postgresql.org.sh -v 13
>
> And then would it support `apt-get install postgresql-13`?

Okay, I changed it to:

```
ADD https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/postgresql-common/-/raw/master/pgdg/apt.postgresql.org.sh /usr/local/bin/
RUN chmod +x /usr/local/bin/apt.postgresql.org.sh \
    && apt-get update \
    && apt-get install -y --no-install-recommends build-essential pgxnclient ca-certificates gnupg2 \
    && apt-get clean
```

And then I added code to my start script to call

    apt.postgresql.org.sh -p -v $PGVERSION

However, when I try to install 13, I get:

```
or been moved out of Incoming.

 postgresql-13 : Depends: postgresql-client-13 but it is not going to be installed
 postgresql-server-dev-13 : Depends: libpq-dev (>= 13~~) but 11.7-0+deb10u1 is to be installed
                            Depends: postgresql-client-13 but it is not going to be installed
```

Is there something else that needs doing?

Thanks,

David

Attachment