Re: Postgres 9.2.8 crash sporadically on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Sofer, Yuval
Subject Re: Postgres 9.2.8 crash sporadically on Windows
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,=20

We use several dblink functions (CREATE EXTENSION dblink), but only once an=
d during installation of Postgres database server. The crash happens few mi=
nutes later.=20

Also, we use one homemade function, which is being activated more often (to=
 get disk usage information, using Windows API).
Anyway, I don't think it is the problem - whenever I activate it, I get the=
 expected results.=20
I activated it for several times - Postgres didn't reports anything unusual=
.=20

>>Is there another exit report for the same PID just above the quoted log e=
xtract? =20
No error reported above this message

Let me know if you need more info. I can send you any c code or the PL func=
tions which using these contributions.=20

Thanks,=20
Yuval