Re: Query 4-5 times slower after ANALYZE - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sebastian Pawłowski
Subject Re: Query 4-5 times slower after ANALYZE
Date
List pgsql-general
hi

it's look better with explain.depesz.com :) you can easily find that
in "before" it uses index scan and in "after" it uses seq

before:

http://explain.depesz.com/s/RC

after:

http://explain.depesz.com/s/nm

try as mentioned before to change costs

Best regards,

Sebastian Pawłowski

Wiadomość napisana w dniu 2009-03-18, o godz. 10:55, przez Philippe
Lang: