RE: [INTERFACES] Web, PostgreSQL, C - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Greg Youngblood
Subject RE: [INTERFACES] Web, PostgreSQL, C
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Check your output. The very very first thing your code should spit out is:

where \n is the newline character.

Your error message tells me the server didn't get a content-type header line
so it isn't sending your date to the browser.

If your code isn't doing this, then this is likely your problem. Hopefully
that is all it is.

Gregory S. Youngblood
ext 2164

-----Original Message-----
From: Margarita Barvinok [mailto:brita@umich.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 1999 12:12 PM
To: pgsql-interfaces@postgreSQL.org
Subject: [INTERFACES] Web, PostgreSQL, C

Hi All,

Sorry for stupid questions but all this stuff is new for me.
I am working on a CGI program to access Postgres DB from the Web.
I would like to use C for CGI.
I took standard post-query.c program that transfer data from Web to the
program.
Then I add some Postgres staff and compile the program with Postgres
libraries. And the program doesn't work. It dives this error:

Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.