Re: [JDBC] plpgsql function with RETURNS SETOF refcursor in JAVA - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Corradini, Carlos
Subject Re: [JDBC] plpgsql function with RETURNS SETOF refcursor in JAVA
Date
List pgsql-general
Mr. Adrian, first let me say many thanks for your replies, were very
helpful for me. But, I must to say this other .....

I take a copy from the function from the gui tool of pgadmin III called
query sql, the original function name all the parameters, I do not know
why this gui tool change that.

You say that I am returning only one cursor, but I can say that I am
doing exactly what are you explaining in your example, I am doing return
next for each cursor to return.

I think I am doing something wrong in the java program but I can't
realize what is this .....I will go now to see the examples in the URL's
you did put below.

Many thanks for all and excuse me for disturbing you and make you waste
your free time in this.

Again, many thanks