pgAdmin3 on Linux - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Jarosław Nozderko
Subject pgAdmin3 on Linux
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,
I'm quite new to pgAdmin and wxWindows and that's
probably the reason of my troubles. I have RedHat 7.3
with kernel upgraded to 2.4.21-xfs and standard compiler.

First, I've installed wxWindows:

ftp://ftp6.pl.postgresql.org/pub/postgresql/pgadmin3/wxWindows/wxWindows-pgAdmin3-20030722.tar.gz

$ ./configure

Configured wxWindows 2.5.0 for `i686-pc-linux-gnu'
 Which GUI toolkit should wxWindows use?                 GTK Should wxWindows be compiled into single library?
yesShould wxWindows be compiled in debug mode?             no Should wxWindows be linked as a shared library?
yesShould wxWindows be compiled in Unicode mode?           no What level of wxWindows compatibility should be enabled?
                                   wxWindows 2.0      no                                      wxWindows 2.2      no
                                wxWindows 2.4      yes Which libraries should wxWindows use?
         jpeg               sys                                      png                sys
        regex              sys                                      tiff               sys
       zlib               sys                                      odbc               no

'make' and 'make install' done without problems, then I tried
to build pgAdmin:

ftp://ftp6.pl.postgresql.org/pub/postgresql/pgadmin3/beta/src/pgadmin3-0.9.0.tar.gz

configure didn't report any problems, but compilation failed
with error messages about lacking files:

pgAdmin3.cpp:18:27: wx/xrc/xmlres.h
../src/include/ctlSQLBox.h:16:24: wx/stc/stc.h

Is something wrong with wxWindows installation ?
Did I miss something obvious ? Did anyone successfully build
pgAdmin3 on Linux ?

Regards,
Jarek

Jaroslaw Nozderko