Re: pgAdmin3 on Linux - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin3 on Linux
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi Jarek,

pgAdmin will build on Linux quite happily, however it's not the easiest
package to build - hence we recommend the use of precompiled binaries
where possible. You should find these on the website.

If you do still wish to build from source however, please take a look at
docs/en_US/unix_compilation.html in the pgAdmin tarball. It includes
step by step instructions for correctly building wxWindows and pgAdmin.
In your case, it looks like you didn't build and install the styled text
control which is in the wxWindows contrib directory.

Regards, Dave.