Failed (exit code -6) - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Scobey Weaver
Subject Failed (exit code -6)
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Aditya,

I think that's just about the worst possible news for me.  What you've proved is there is nothing wrong with my table or the file I'm uploading.  That means there is something wrong with my pgadmin/postgres install, or my laptop.  It also leaves the question of what the heck is "exit code -6".  I'm used to there being a list of exit codes to check, but couldn't find a list.  What's the use of an exit code if it doesn't help you fix the problem?

I'm going to uninstall and reinstall pgadmin/postgres and see if that does it.

Thanks,

Scobey