Re: Is this logical? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Behrang Saeedzadeh
Subject Re: Is this logical?
Date
Re: Is this logical?
List pgsql-general
Stephan,

But "not null" is in contradiction with "default null" so the create
statement should not proceed successfuly IMHO.

Regards,
Behi

--
"We can only see a short distance ahead,
but we can see plenty there

"Science is a differential equation. Religion
is a boundary condition" - Alan Turing

Behrang Saeedzadeh
http://www.jroller.com/page/behrangsa
http://my.opera.com/behrangsa