Re: is somewhere documented x LIKE ANY(ARRAY)? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: is somewhere documented x LIKE ANY(ARRAY)?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> po 23. 3. 2020 v 13:54 odesílatel Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker <
> ilmari@ilmari.org> napsal:
>> It's documented in
>> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/functions-comparisons.html, and
>> has been around since at least 7.4.

Well, to be fair, we don't really say anywhere that LIKE acts enough
like a plain operator to be used in this syntax.  And the underlying
code is the subquery_Op production in gram.y, which is specific to
this syntax, so I'm not sure offhand to what extent LIKE acts like
an operator for other corner cases.

> My customer reports some issues on Postgres 9.3.

Doesn't look to me like subquery_Op has changed much since 2004,
so you'd really need to be more specific.