Re: failing to build preproc.c on solaris with sun studio - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: failing to build preproc.c on solaris with sun studio
Date
Re: failing to build preproc.c on solaris with sun studio
List pgsql-hackers
> Why is this being proposed?

Andres is annoyed by the long build time of ecpg, which he has to
wait for whether he wants to test it or not.  I could imagine that
I might disable ecpg testing on my slowest buildfarm animals, too.

I suppose maybe we could compromise on inventing --with-ecpg but
having it default to "on", so that you have to take positive
action if you don't want it.