Re: Patch to psql to allow SEARCH_PATH to be set from env - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Scott Goodwin
Subject Re: Patch to psql to allow SEARCH_PATH to be set from env
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hi Neil,

I also saw an mm_alloc or something similar in another area of code.
I'll spend some time reading through the sources properly before I
attempt another mod. Thanks for the feedback -- much appreciated.

/s.