Re: Comments on SQL/Med objects - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Comments on SQL/Med objects
Date
Re: Comments on SQL/Med objects
List pgsql-hackers
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 6:23 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>> While working on adding support for SQL/Med objects to pgAdmin, I'm
>> quite surprised to see there is no way to add comments to SQL/Med
>> objects. Is this on purpose or is it just something that was simply missed?

> I think it's an oversight.  We should probably fix this.

Yeah, I had a private TODO about that.  I'd like to see if we can
refactor the grammar to eliminate some of the duplication there
as well as the potential for oversights of this sort.  I believe
that USER MAPPINGs are missing from ObjectType as well as a bunch
of other basic places ...