Re: disposition of remaining patches - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: disposition of remaining patches
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Looking over the remaining patches that still aren't closed in the
> January CommitFest:
> [ all but ECPG readahead and maybe libpq URIs have to go to 9.3 ]

Yeah, I agree.  I'm not comfortable with squeezing in the array foreign
keys stuff at this point, and the others are clearly not ready.

I put the buffer I/O timing units issue on the open-items list
yesterday:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.2_Open_Items
and I encourage people to start using that to track must-fix-for-9.2
items.

We should at this point be focusing our efforts on getting a beta out.
Some but perhaps not all of the open items have to be resolved before
beta1, and we definitely need at least draft-quality release notes
so beta testers know what to test.  Any other must-do tasks out there?