Re: Improve the HINT message of the ALTER command for postgres_fdw - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: Improve the HINT message of the ALTER command for postgres_fdw
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 2021/10/25 16:44, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
> Yeah, let's focus on fixing the hint message here and the
> alter_foreign_data_wrapper_options_v3.patch LGTM.

Thanks! But since v3 changed the error codes, I got rid of those
changes and made v4 patch. Attached.

> Why didn't we have a test case for file_fdw? It looks like the
> file_fdw contrib module doesn't have any test cases in its sql
> directory. I'm not sure if the module code is being covered in
> someother tests.

You can see the regression test for file_fdw,
in contrib/file_fdw/input and output directories.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center