Re: HEAD \df doesn't show functions with no arguments - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: HEAD \df doesn't show functions with no arguments
Date
Re: HEAD \df doesn't show functions with no arguments  ("Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
"Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com> writes:
> This could work out well with my upcoming patch to have \df only
> show non-system functions. Since the user will in the future have
> to explicitly call \dfS to see the system functions, 60 extra
> out of 1700 should not matter too much.

Uh, who exactly agreed to that?  I know when I do \df it's generally
to check out built-in functions not my own.  I don't see this as an
improvement.