Re: Schemas, and visibility of tables in MS-Query. - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Schemas, and visibility of tables in MS-Query.
Date
List pgsql-novice
Harry Broomhall <harry.broomhall@uk.easynet.net> writes:
>    I'll ask again, just in case somebody did comment and that comment fell
> into the global bit-bucket...
>    Is there any way to effectively hide tables in a database from being
> seen by MS Query?

I think you're asking the wrong people.  This looks like a question
about MS Query's behavior, not Postgres's.

If you're using pgsql's ODBC driver to hook MS Query to Postgres, then
it's barely possible that rejiggering some driver setting would help you
do what you want.  But I'm not sure any of the ODBC people read
pgsql-novice.  Try pgsql-odbc.

            regards, tom lane