Re: Configure fails to find readline libraries - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeffrey Trimble
Subject Re: Configure fails to find readline libraries
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks, but that didn't work.  Here's the complete error result from that:

checking for -lreadline... no
checking for -ledit... no
configure: error: readline library not found
If you have readline already installed, see config.log for details on the
failure.  It is possible the compiler isn't looking in the proper directory.
Use --without-readline to disable readline support.

Jeffrey Trimble
System LIbrarian
William F.  Maag Library
Youngstown State University