Re: BUG #12344: libcurses issue with psql binary of Solaris package - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
Subject Re: BUG #12344: libcurses issue with psql binary of Solaris package
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for the fast response. If I let it that way, without =
rebuilding and knowing the issue in one of the libraries mentioned=20
by you, could this just bug end by affecting the Postgresql server part =
in some way?.

Thank you so much,
Best regards,

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
Departamento de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnol=C3=B3gico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
egoitz@sarenet.es <mailto:egoitz@sarenet.es>
www.sarenet.es <http://www.sarenet.es/>
Antes de imprimir este correo electr=C3=B3nico piense si es necesario =
hacerlo.

> El 26/12/2014, a las 16:39, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> escribi=C3=B3:
>=20
> egoitz@sarenet.es writes: