Re: passing parameters to CREATE INDEX - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: passing parameters to CREATE INDEX
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> writes:
> can add to pg_opclass's definition method/parameter name and create some API
> (may be, index specific) to propagate parameter's to module's interface
> functions to index.

Huh?  You can get them from the index's Relation structure.  I don't
think there's anything missing in the API.  About all you need is an
extended struct definition for rd_options, and to provide your own code
substituting for default_reloptions().  An index AM can do both of those
locally to itself.