Re: A couple of errors encountered in 7.1.3=>7.2.1-2 data migration - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: A couple of errors encountered in 7.1.3=>7.2.1-2 data migration
Date
List pgsql-admin
"Nick Fankhauser" <nickf@ontko.com> writes:
> The load returned two errors that I don't understand:

> ERROR:  DefineIndex: index function must be marked iscachable

This means what it says: add "with (iscachable)" to your function
declaration.  This is intended to remind you that it is not sensible
to build an index on a function that has time-varying results...

> ERROR:  cannot find attribute 1 of relation schedule_notification_log

This is more disturbing.  Can you provide the sequence of commands that
led up to it?

            regards, tom lane