Re: postgreSQL not working after upgrade to Ubuntu 10.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From AllieH
Subject Re: postgreSQL not working after upgrade to Ubuntu 10.4
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for all the help - I needed to an initdb and then I also had to do:

sudo dpkg -i /var/cache/pat/archives/postgresql-client-8.4_8.4.3-1_i386.deb

but it's finally working!! Now I just have to get all my data back but after
this headache I think that will be comparatively easy!

Thanks for all the help!

Allie