Re: Regression (semi)fix for netbsd-mac68k - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Regression (semi)fix for netbsd-mac68k
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Andrew Dunstan" <andrew@dunslane.net> writes:
> Now we just need to work out why the box is failing the oldstyle_length test
> - see
> http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=osprey&dt=2004-12-23%2005:00:22

Either the passing of arguments or the passing of the return value isn't
working the way we think.  Put a printf into oldstyle_length to see what
value it thinks it's returning.  I suspect it is receiving the right
arguments and computing the right value, but the return convention is
messed up.  Some fooling around with the func_ptr definition near the
top of fmgr.c might fix it.