Re: BUG #15080: ecpg on windows doesn't define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #15080: ecpg on windows doesn't define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Jonathan Allen <jallen@americansavingslife.com> writes:
> I saw the release of v10.4 today and was very excited to try using the official version of ecpg, but unfortunately
I'mgetting the same "unsupported type "long long" on line x" error.  SQL State: YE000, SQL Code: -200.
> ...did this fix not make it into the May release?

Well, we committed *something* about that:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=fda3e65786763bd43abc576a23035a4cd24ed138

Does that not match the fix you were using?

            regards, tom lane