Re: what is up with the PG mailing lists? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: what is up with the PG mailing lists?
Date
Re: what is up with the PG mailing lists?
List pgsql-www
"Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum" <adsmail@wars-nicht.de> writes:
> speaking of DNS, i get a lot of errors the last days:

> Nov  6 20:20:41 base postfix/smtpd[15808]: warning: smtpd_peer_init: 200.46.204.187: address not listed for hostname
maia-2.hub.org

> I tested from different hosts in different networks at different times and
> i can't resolve 'maia-2.hub.org.' to an ip-address. So this seems to be a
> constant problem.

Yeah, I see the same: 200.46.204.187 resolves as maia-2.hub.org
but forward resolution of that name fails.  So, inconsistency in
the DNS tables someplace ...
        regards, tom lane