Re: Postgesql and SSL - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Glyn Astill
Subject Re: Postgesql and SSL
Date
List pgsql-admin
You defo have all the required openssl headers and libs and configure succeeds? It's a longshot, but I wonder if the
prefixis somehow making configure read the string wrong? I've never really needed to use prefix, but what happend if
youtry

./configure --prefix='/DB' --with-openssl

or perhaps

./configure --with-openssl  --prefix=/DB