Introduction - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Corbett, James
Subject Introduction
Date
Re: Introduction  (Chris Angelico <rosuav@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Greetings:

I’ve just joined this list having heard of this database only thirty minutes ago. Apparently my new assignment will have me working on / developing a local solution using this database for the backend.

My name is Jim Corbett and I hail from Ottawa Canada where I work for the federal government as a Java Web developer.

I’ve been programming for the past twenty years, the last seven in the wonderful world of Java.

For those twenty years as a developer I should say that I have been completely blind, relying upon a screen review application known as JAWS and a Braille display.

I’m looking forward to being part of this list.

Sincerely,

Jim

Jim Corbett

Programmer / Analyst
WCAG 2.0 AA Assessor / JAWS SME

Business and Enterprise Solutions Directorate (BESD).
Business Registration, Infrastructure Support and Portals (BRISP)
Canada Revenue Agency | Agence du revenu du Canada
Room: H4-202
875 Heron Road, Ottawa ON  K1A 0L5
James.Corbett@CRA-ARC.GC.CA
Telephone | Téléphone 613) 954-9154