Fw: Re: Out of memory error with PG10.3, 10.4 but not 9.3.19 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From ChatPristi
Subject Fw: Re: Out of memory error with PG10.3, 10.4 but not 9.3.19
Date
List pgsql-general
Forgotten to CC the list, sorry...

>Well, instead of an explain output which takes 2.4MB compressed and
>9.6MB uncompressed (take it as unreadable), could you produce a
>self-contained test case with a glimpse of the schema you are using?
>Where does the OOM happen, and how did you change your partitioned table
>schema?  Are you using the native partitioning instead?

>Michael,

Thank you for your answer.

Sorry for the unreadable explain output.

I attached a SQL dump with 2 entities loaded in the database (2,872,265 entities in the actual database), the actual query and the actual output.

The OOM is durin the query (SELECT) after ~9 minutes the memory of the postgres increase until 8GB and the OOM message.

Partitioning is done by inherhitance.

After a complete reload of the database in PG10.4 the OOM still exists.

--
Michael
Attachment