Re: conflict txns in serialization isolation - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: conflict txns in serialization isolation
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Yi LIN <ylin30@cs.mcgill.ca> writes:
> Does anyone have the same problem as I? I am using postgresql7.2

Nope, not even in 7.2.

I kinda suspect that you are getting confused by JDBC autocommit
behavior and are having transactions commit when you thought they
were still open.  But without a complete example it's only speculation.

Your first gripe might also be explained by supposing that the
transactions are actually in read committed mode, and not serializable
mode at all.

            regards, tom lane