Re: [INTERFACES] invalid lo descriptorc in begin commit fraze - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] invalid lo descriptorc in begin commit fraze
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Peter Mount <petermount@it.maidstone.gov.uk> writes:
> I'll look into it. There shouldn't be anything in the driver to limit
> the number of concurrent objects.
> Does anyone else see this type of problem (I'm thinking of those who use
> libpq rather than JDBC)?

I got the impression that what he was talking about was multiple
independent threads issuing commands across a single backend connection.
When one thread commits its transaction, all the others lose their open
LO descriptors.  I don't see any way to fix that short of changing the
client code so that each thread is talking to a different backend.

If I'm all wrong about this, I'll crawl back in my hole now...
        regards, tom lane