Re: Simplify COMMENT and SECURITY LABEL documentation - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Simplify COMMENT and SECURITY LABEL documentation
Date
List pgsql-docs
> ...  I wonder if it would be more practical to just write:

>      The name of the object to be commented.  Names of objects that live
>      in schemas (tables, functions, etc.) can be schema-qualified.

+1 for the concept, but I feel that "live in" is a bit too informal
for this context.  I'm too caffeine-deprived to instantly come up
with le mot juste; but perhaps "exist within" would be an improvement?

            regards, tom lane